THE MANAGEMENT OF THE CENTRE
Each year, at the Annual General Meeting, a small group of parents are elected to manage the affairs of the kindergarten. Under the constitution the Management Committee must include a President, Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer. Any other number of Committee Members may also be appointed at the AGM.
The responsibilities of the volunteer committee include ensuring:
- Appropriate staff are employed at all times.
- Maintenance of building, grounds and equipment.
- Control over finances of the organisation.
- Optimum benefit to the children attending the centre.
- Attendance at committee/general meetings.